Join Coaches Jasen and Sara Thomas and Terrance King and the Roughrider
Basketball Team for four days of instruction, competition, and camaraderie
at the 2016 Roosevelt High School Basketball Camp June 27th- 30th!
Attitude, hard work and teamwork are the core of the Roosevelt Basketball
philosophy and the heart of the game.
At Roosevelt, we "Ride Together"
Come along for the ride!
|Who: ||Girls entering 3rd grade through 9th grade.|
|When: ||June 27th thru 30th 2016|
9am-3pm (gym opens at 8:30 am)
|Where: ||RHS Gym (enter off 12th Ave)|
1410 NE 66th St
Seattle, WA 98115
|Cost: ||$175 before June 24th.|
$200 for late/at the door registration
|Bring: ||Lunch and a water bottle (and basketball if you can!)|
|Other Info: ||Camp provides Gluten Free/Nut-Free snacks and coaching and
training staff are credentialed for dealing with health issues.|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
Camp is June 27th-30th
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 3:00pm
- Is your basketball player ready to develop her game?
- Does she want to play at the middle-school or high-school level?
- Would she like to have fun this summer with cool coaches, counselors and other local players?
- Is she wanting to check out basketball and learn more about the game?
- Does she just LOVE the game?